Bookings are currently available for individuals aged 60 and older (born in or before 1961). Provided below is information on how to book a vaccine appointment in Toronto. Please note that vaccinations are by appointment only. There are no walk-in clinics at this time.
To book an appointment at a City of Toronto Operated Clinic:
- Call 1-888-999-6488 (TTY 1-866-797-0007)
- Book online at: covid-19.ontario.ca/book-vaccine
- If you are 50+, you may be eligible to get the AstraZeneca vaccine. You are encouraged to speak with your health care provider to determine if this vaccine is right for you before booking an appointment.
To book an appointment at a Hospital or Ontario Health Team Lead Clinic:
- Call 1-888-385-1910
- Book online at: vaccineto.ca
If you require assistance with booking your appointment call the Seniors Support Line at 416-447-5200. We are available to support you through the vaccination process 7 days a week from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We can help you with;
- Access to a computer or email to make an appointment
- Support completing the booking forms
- Reminder vaccine appointment calls
- Transportation to and from vaccination appointments
- Scheduled PSWs to and from vaccination appointments
- Wellness Check call the day after vaccination
- Meal delivery after vaccination
- and more!
Refer to our COVID-19 Resource Page for more information on the COVID-19 Vaccine.
Page Updated on April 8 at 5:00 p.m.