This award recognizes individuals who have made outstanding contributions to voluntarism within the Meals on Wheels services in the North York and Don Mills location. Additional information and nomination forms can be found here.
Better Living Health and Community Services has been awarded the HIGHEST LEVEL of accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
Please see our current Program Guide for the complete listing of programs and activities currently offered. Program Guides are distributed quarterly to showcase the unique and exciting programs offered so be sure to check out our website or pick up the latest Guide at the Front Desk of the Better Living Community Centre.
My BETTERLIVING is a magazine style newsletter, published twice a year, with a readership of close to 8000.
Some additional stats for you to consider:
- 80% of our readers are consumers that live, in and around the Don Mills area.
- 20% of our readers are professional contacts that support the work we do in and around the Don Mills community.
- 700 of our readers are members of the Better Living adult community centre and participate in various recreational, leisure and fitness classes.
- 50+ living in the Toronto North East area
- MY BETTERLIVING is published on our web site, our Facebook page, and our LinkedIn page
- In addition, we circulate 2500 My BETTERLIVING via libraries, health centers and other businesses in the Don Mills area.
Want more information, please contact the Marketing Department at Better Living Health and Community Services: Phone: 416.447.7244 or email: email@example.com