My BetterLiving Fall 2019 – Winter 2020 edition features:
- Challenges and Joyfulness During the Holidays
- Checking in with Thomas Glass
- Make a Difference One Meal at a Time
- Senior Style Icons: Fashion has no limits
- and much more…
Ideas, thoughts, comments, please email: email@example.com
Better Living Health and Community Services has been awarded the HIGHEST LEVEL of accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
Get ready to register and the Winter guide 2020 is LIVE!
Start making your list of programs now so you’re ready to go on your registration day.
REGISTRATION OPENS: Tuesday, December 3rd
My BETTERLIVING is a magazine style newsletter, published twice a year, with a readership of close to 8000.
Some additional stats for you to consider:
- 80% of our readers are consumers that live, in and around the Don Mills area.
- 20% of our readers are professional contacts that support the work we do in and around the Don Mills community.
- 700 of our readers are members of the Better Living adult community centre and participate in various recreational, leisure and fitness classes.
- 50+ living in the Toronto North East area
- MY BETTERLIVING is published on our web site, our Facebook page, and our LinkedIn page
- In addition, we circulate 2500 My BETTERLIVING via libraries, health centers and other businesses in the Don Mills area.
Want more information, please contact the Marketing Department at Better Living Health and Community Services: Phone: 416.447.7244 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org