Better Living Health and Community Services has been awarded the HIGHEST LEVEL of accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
Get ready to register and the Winter guide 2019 is LIVE on our website!
Start making your list of programs now so you’re ready to go on your registration day.
REGISTRATION OPENS: Monday, December 3rd @ 9:30 a.m.
My BETTERLIVING is a magazine style newsletter, published twice a year, with a readership of close to 7000.
Some additional stats for you to consider:
- 80% of our readers are consumers that live, in and around the Don Mills area.
- 20% of our readers are professional contacts that support the work we do in and around the Don Mills community.
- 700 of our readers are members of the Better Living adult community centre and participate in various recreational, leisure and fitness classes.
- 50+ living in the Toronto North East area
- MY BETTERLIVING is published on our web site, our Facebook page, and our LinkedIn page
- In addition, we circulate 2500 My BETTERLIVING via libraries, health centers and other businesses in the Don Mills area.
Want more information, please contact the Marketing Department at Better Living Health and Community Services: Phone: 416.447.7244 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org