Better Living Health and Community Services has been awarded the HIGHEST LEVEL of accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
Memberships and Parking Passes may be purchased at any point in the year and expire August 31st, 2018.
This Spring, no matter how you like to move, we have various programs to help you move with confidence, stay healthy and physically active. To help you prepare please view, our Spring Program Guide 2018 to take advantage of all the excitement!
Spring Program Registration begins on Monday, March 12th at 8:30 a.m.
To help you prepare, our Spring Program Guide 2018 is now available!
My BETTERLIVING is a magazine style newsletter, published twice a year, with a readership of close to 7000.
Some additional stats for you to consider:
- 80% of our readers are consumers that live, in and around the Don Mills area.
- 20% of our readers are professional contacts that support the work we do in and around the Don Mills community.
- 700 of our readers are members of the Better Living adult community centre and participate in various recreational, leisure and fitness classes.
- 50+ living in the Toronto North East area
- MY BETTERLIVING is published on our web site, our Facebook page, and our LinkedIn page
- In addition, we circulate 2500 My BETTERLIVING via libraries, health centers and other businesses in the Don Mills area.
Want more information, please contact the Marketing Department at Better Living Health and Community Services: Phone: 416.447.7244 or email: email@example.com