Register as a Brokerage Worker with the Four Seasons Connections Program at Better Living Health and Community Services today and play an integral role in assisting senior Clients in the community with their outdoor maintenance needs. Brokerage Workers assist seniors with outdoor maintenance tasks, such as; lawn and garden care, snow removal, and odd jobs. Please see the Brokerage Worker Job Description for more information.
Brokerage Workers are paid cash the same day
- Youth – 12-17 – $15/hour
- Adults – 18+ – $20/hour
- Adults + Equipment – $25/hour (i.e. lawn mower, snow blower or snow plow)
How to Apply
Interested Applicants may complete a paper copy of the Brokerage Worker Application Form.
Return Completed Application Forms to:
Four Seasons Connections Home Maintenance Services Program
Better Living Health and Community Services
1 Overland Drive, Toronto, Ontario, M3C 2C3
Email: [email protected]
All applications are reviewed in consideration of Client requests, suitability, skill set and reference checks. The steps to registering as a Brokerage Worker are as follows:
- Submit application form by email, fax, mail or in person.
- Participate in an interview
- Provide two references from past employers, volunteer organizations, educational institutions (i.e. teacher or
guidance counsellor) or other professionally related sources
- Review the program orientation information and sign Brokerage Worker Terms of Agreement
- Be linked to Clients in the Community
- Get paid cash the same day you work