Better Living Health and Community Services has been awarded the HIGHEST LEVEL of accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
Memberships and Parking Passes may be purchased at any point in the year and expire August 31st 2017.
Beat the Winter blahs and get your body, mind and soul moving again.
2018 is your year! It is your year to be the healthiest, the happiest and the best that you can be. Relax and enjoy as you sit back and read through all the new and exciting programs and upcoming events!
To help you prepare, our Winter Program Guide 2018 is available!
My BETTERLIVING is a magazine style newsletter, published twice a year, with a readership of close to 7000.
Some additional stats for you to consider:
- 80% of our readers are consumers that live, in and around the Don Mills area.
- 20% of our readers are professional contacts that support the work we do in and around the Don Mills community.
- 700 of our readers are members of the Better Living adult community centre and participate in various recreational, leisure and fitness classes.
- 50+ living in the Toronto North East area
- MY BETTERLIVING is published on our web site, our Facebook page, and our LinkedIn page
- In addition, we circulate 2500 My BETTERLIVING via libraries, health centers and other businesses in the Don Mills area.
Want more information, please contact the Marketing Department at Better Living Health and Community Services: Phone: 416.447.7244 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org