Where can I Learn More About COVID-19 and How to Protect Myself?
Only refer to reputable information sources to learn more about COVID-19, we’ve provided some of the sources we use below.
- Ontario Ministry of Health
- Ontario Ministry of Health – Guidance Documents
- Public Health Ontario
- Toronto Public Health
- North York Toronto Health Partners
- Public Health Agency of Canada – COVID-19
- Public Health Agency of Canada – Travel Advice
- Ministry of Long Term Care – Resuming Visits – Phase 1
Information for Clients, Residents and Families
- Physical Distancing
- How to self-monitor – COVID-19
- How to self-isolate – COVID-19
- How to guide for isolation-Caregivers and Close Contacts – COVID-19
- Non medical masks or face coverings
- How to select a good cloth mask
- Wear a face covering when physical distancing is a challenge
- COVID-19 Grocery and Food Delivery Options
Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) Information
- Active COVID-19 Screening Questions
- Putting on Full Personal Protective Equipment
- Taking off Full Personal Protective Equipment
- How to Hand Rub with Sanitizer
- How to Hand Wash
- Taking off Gloves
- How to Minimize the Spread of COVID-19 to You and Your Loved Ones
Self Care Resources
Our staff has been compiling a list of self care resources that they have been participating in during the pandemic.
(please note we will continue to update this page as information changes and/or becomes available)
Last updated June 04, 2020 at 1:00 p.m.